Discovering mineral resources faster, better and more competitively than our peers, through the use of innovative technologies and operating practices.
CO2 PER OUNCE
0.32 CO2 t/oz
0.8 CO2 t/oz
(or US$6.5/oz Au eq)
Our strategy is to achieve sustainable long-term growth of the Company through robust and cost-efficient gold exploration, development and production.
Our superior utilisation of technologies has allowed us to identify, advance and develop projects rapidly, at a discovery cost less than half that of our peers.
Our diversification geographically and into other commodities gives multiple opportunities to discover multi-million-ounce assets, de-risking investment.
Strategy developed on the basis of a probabilistic approach to maximise the odds of exploration success
Targeting based on the Mineral Systems Model, specifically in the context of volcanic arcs.
Focused primarily on exploring for major precious metal deposits, particularly those that have potential scalability.
Secondary focus on technology metals, specifically copper, which contribute to the development of a greener economy.
Exploration focused on areas with high preservation potential, with a particular emphasis on discovering covered deposits.
Exploration & Development
- Maintains a high standard of technical best-practice in its exploration and development activities and adheres to international standards where applicable
- Embraces a socially responsible and beneficial approach to health and safety, the environment and community support in its areas of operation
- Recognises the importance of its pipeline of exploration projects in Turkey and the region
- Substantially increasing global resources
- Enhancing the economic fundamentals and mine life at the Kiziltepe Mine and all employees and the need to attract and continue to challenge its exceptionally talented people
- Is committed to best-practice in socially responsible exploration and in the development of mineral resources, to the benefit of the local communities, wherever they may occur
Delivery of production efficiency
Robust future pipeline of additional resource ounces to maximise strong financial returns over the life of mine at Kiziltepe Mine and our other projects
Joint Ventures / Investments
Diversification through joint venture project development and investments (Venus Minerals)
Value crystallisation through asset sales in technology-metals
Asgard Metals Fund
Financial Highlights (2021)
Profit before tax of £6.9m
Total net assets of £25.3m