Investments

Ariana’s investment strategy allows diversification by executing selective, high-impact exploration programmes on joint venture opportunities and projects invested in through the Asgard Metals Fund. Through these investments Ariana forms robust business partnerships for the development and construction of projects.

Western tethyan

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Primary interest:

Regional project generation:

Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, North Macedonia and Serbia

Western Tethyan Resources Ltd is a UK registered, Kosovo-domiciled company holding several exploration licences and applications in Kosovo through its wholly- owned subsidiary Kosovo Mineral Resources LLC. The company is currently 75% owned by Ariana with the remaining 25% owned by a highly qualified board. Licences located in eastern Kosovo form the basis of the company’s project interests at this time, though other projects are being evaluated across the region. WTR is also pursuing a target generation exercise utilising a range of geoscientific datasets including those derived from Newmont Corporation following their strategic investment in Ariana.

Image

Venus Minerals

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Primary interest:

Current Resource:

16.6Mt @ 0.45% to 0.80% Cu
excluding additional gold, silver and zinc

Scoping and pit-optimisation studies:

Complete

Venus Minerals PLC (“Venus”) is a UK registered, Cyprus-domiciled company holding a significant exploration and development portfolio in Cyprus. Ariana owns 61% of Venus. Venus also holds a substantial exploration portfolio outside of the main project areas.

read latest information

Image